Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Loose Weight With Red Wine, Red Meat and Chocolate?

Sure you can loose weight with these things provided you consume them in moderation.  I plan to spend the next while trying.  I love all three.  They pair well together and each is beneficial to your health provided you don't over-indulge.

I've tried lots of diet programs over the years.  Each has had some success but it's been hard to stick with them so I've backslid, usually gaining more weight than I lost.  What's been successful for me is:
  • recording everything I eat and drink,
  • exercising regularly,
  • support from friends
  • having 4 to 6 small meal and feeling satisfied after a meal
My plan/blog is basically for me but I do welcome comments and participation.  I'll be researching, tracking my progress and posting ideas, thoughts and recipes.  I'm neither a doctor or dietitian.  Keep this in mind when reading.

Cheers!
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment